Stormin Mormon

Default I can't afford my gasoline

I Can't Afford My Gasoline
http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php

Sick of gas prices going up? So are we. This song takes a satirical look at
the situation before the time comes when we can't afford our gasoline. How
'bout those hybrid cars, eh?

Download the mp3 and animation
or check out other creations by Dominic from his profile page at
frontsteps.com.

LYRICS

I got out of bed this morning,
Got in my car and turned the key,
Then I called outta work and I went back to bed,
Because the needle was on "E".

I can't afford my gasoline.
The prices have become obscene.
They're up 5 cents a day. Who has that kind of green?
I can't afford my gasoline.

I've got a friend who bought a hummer, (hum v yeah)
One of those gigantic trucks, (he don't give a... darn)
But he can't drive since he maxed out his credit cards, (tough for him)
Because his mileage really sucks. (six whole miles)

He can't afford his gasoline.
The prices have become obscene.
Too bad he had to buy that gas guzzling machine.
He can't afford his gasoline.

Who are the people making money (stack them chips)
While the rest of us are hurtin? (choose gas or food)
Big oil companies, their shareholders, and friends (scratch my back)
Go ask those guys at Haliburton (I'll scratch yours)

We can't afford our gasoline.
The prices have become obscene.
Unleaded regular, forget about supreme.
We can't afford our gasoline.

We can't afford our gasoline.
The prices have become obscene.
You'll get screwed at the pump, so bring your vaseline.
We can't afford our gasoline.

"That hybrid car doesn't seem so queer after all..."

Other fun uses for gasoline ? CROQ Metalworking 0 May 28th 05 10:20 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
White Gas, Coleman Fuel, and Unleaded Gasoline Gunner Metalworking 11 October 6th 03 05:44 AM
Syphon Gasoline Out of Auto Gas Tank? Steve Mackie Home Repair 6 July 2nd 03 06:44 PM