Vince

Default Find Vendor for One Piece moulded Marble Soap Dish

Where can one buy a cusomed made one piece marble shelf/soap dish?
What stores sell retail and deliver within one week ?

G Henslee

Vince wrote:
Where can one buy a cusomed made one piece marble shelf/soap dish?
What stores sell retail and deliver within one week ?

I buy them locally from several *real* tile and marble suppliers. How
the hell should we know where you can buy one? We don't live where you do.

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

AMUN is a clueless moron regarding tile, electrical and various other
construction issues. As things go AMUN will (thankfully) dissapear
as his kind usually does when confronted with their bad advice by
those who are knowledgeable in their respective fields.
Until then - BEWARE

G Henslee wrote:
Vince wrote:
Where can one buy a cusomed made one piece marble shelf/soap dish?
What stores sell retail and deliver within one week ?

I buy them locally from several *real* tile and marble suppliers. How
the hell should we know where you can buy one? We don't live where you do.

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

AMUN is a clueless moron regarding tile, electrical and various other
construction issues. As things go AMUN will (thankfully) dissapear
as his kind usually does when confronted with their bad advice by
those who are knowledgeable in their respective fields.
Until then - BEWARE

Greetings Henslee,

a) "How the hell should" he know we do or don't "know where you can buy
one"? He just shouldn't have asked? Why are you so hard on these
people?

b) I live within easy driving distance of several posters. One or more
posters likely do live in Vince's greater area (although he did not
tell us where he lives in this post).

Hope this helps,
William

PipeDown

" wrote in message
ups.com...

G Henslee wrote:
Vince wrote:
[...]

I think the OP wanted a Web store or name of a manufacturer he could use as
a search term. like this
http://www.accentmarble.com/gallery/access/access.html

For stone bathroom tile jobs most people use stainless steel wire style
corner caddies for the soap and shampoo or build a niche into the wall from
the beginning. I've never seen one of these in real stone anyway. They are
usually ceramic but you might be able to find get one made out of composite
(like corian or cultured marble/granite). Call a shop that specializes in
cultured marble and they can probably fabricate one in a color you like.
Stay away from the *imaginary* stores or yahoogle on "cultured marble
soapdish"

UseNet correlary to my grandma saying: (if you don't have anything nice to
say don't say anything) "If you don't have any useful advice to give don't
give any" (bitching about a question then slandering another user is hardly
useful advice)

And who gives a damn about AMUN ????? if his advice sucks, it should be
obvious like other advice I have seen lately

Vince

[...]

Thank you for your information. I am sorry if I was not cler enough
to be understood more easily, but your info is very useful to me.

FYI, I am located on Long Island, in New York.

Yes, I am looking to get something made up in cultured marble with a
preferred color. The store where I bought the wall tile, etc. only
had available colored soap dishes in white, bone, almond. I am
looking for something that blends in well with crema marfil.

Thanks again.