Vince

I think the OP wanted a Web store or name of a manufacturer he could use as
a search term. like this
http://www.accentmarble.com/gallery/access/access.html

For stone bathroom tile jobs most people use stainless steel wire style
corner caddies for the soap and shampoo or build a niche into the wall from
the beginning. I've never seen one of these in real stone anyway. They are
usually ceramic but you might be able to find get one made out of composite
(like corian or cultured marble/granite). Call a shop that specializes in
cultured marble and they can probably fabricate one in a color you like.
Stay away from the *imaginary* stores or yahoogle on "cultured marble
soapdish"

UseNet correlary to my grandma saying: (if you don't have anything nice to
say don't say anything) "If you don't have any useful advice to give don't
give any" (bitching about a question then slandering another user is hardly
useful advice)

And who gives a damn about AMUN ????? if his advice sucks, it should be
obvious like other advice I have seen lately

Thank you for your information. I am sorry if I was not cler enough
to be understood more easily, but your info is very useful to me.

FYI, I am located on Long Island, in New York.

Yes, I am looking to get something made up in cultured marble with a
preferred color. The store where I bought the wall tile, etc. only
had available colored soap dishes in white, bone, almond. I am
looking for something that blends in well with crema marfil.

Thanks again.