Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SteveB

Default Propane Refrigerators

Do propane refrigerators need to be vented outside? I have just bought a
cabin with a Consul 17 cubic foot fridge/freezer.

The burner needed cleaning, as it smelled very very rich. It had a lot of
soot. When I put it back together, the diffuser fell down into the exhaust
pipe, and I didn't notice it.

When it started smelling again, I checked it, and cleaned it again.

Tell me of your experiences with propane appliances in an enclosed space. I
know they can be lethal, but this has a very small burner. Nothing in the
instructions mentioned outside venting.

Steve