oscar_01

Default Tire marks on walls

What is the best way to remove bicycle tire marks off a wall?

I live in a small bldg and other tenants are constantly banging their
bike tires against the wall. The walls were freshly painted last year
and painting them again is out of the question. I've tried scrubbing
them without avail, using soapy water and pine oil, which almost took
the paint off.

Any suggestions?

Would baking soda do the trick?

SQLit

"oscar_01" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the best way to remove bicycle tire marks off a wall?

I live in a small bldg and other tenants are constantly banging their
bike tires against the wall. The walls were freshly painted last year
and painting them again is out of the question. I've tried scrubbing
them without avail, using soapy water and pine oil, which almost took
the paint off.

Any suggestions?

Would baking soda do the trick?

Try hair spray. It works on a graffiti. Time to seal the walls, makes it
easier to clean later.

Andy Hill

"oscar_01" wrote:
What is the best way to remove bicycle tire marks off a wall?

I live in a small bldg and other tenants are constantly banging their
bike tires against the wall. The walls were freshly painted last year
and painting them again is out of the question. I've tried scrubbing
them without avail, using soapy water and pine oil, which almost took
the paint off.

Any suggestions?

Might want to try one of those "Mr. Clean Magic Erasers". Hokey name, but they
clean up a lot of marks in a big hurry. I'd think that rubber scuffs would be a
cinch.

band saw tire darkon Woodworking 26 August 10th 05 04:51 PM
Best possible insulation for 2x4 walls? _firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca.us Home Ownership 4 January 24th 04 11:40 AM
indoor walls: spray paint or roll paint with rollers? Ari Shapiro Home Repair 3 November 17th 03 09:17 PM
Strange marks on wall james Mc UK diy 2 August 1st 03 11:29 PM