ramki krishnan

Default reference for a handyman

Hi,

I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring / windows /
doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Ramki

Todd H.

ramki krishnan writes:
Hi,

I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring / windows /
doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Ramki

How bout a reference to where in the heck the house is? :-)

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

User Example

ramki krishnan wrote:
The house is in sunnyvale in washington ave.

I am a good handyman but I am in Austin, TX. I am available for travel
but you must play my airline and hotel fees in advance as well as
provide me with any tools I need once I get there.
Steve B.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:07:27 -0700, ramki krishnan
wrote:

Hi,

I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring / windows /
doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Ramki

You have to use Joe! He does great work and isn't all that expensive.

Steve B.

willshak

On 8/25/2005 6:44 PM US(ET), Steve B. took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

wrote:

Hi,

I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring / windows /
doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Ramki

You have to use Joe! He does great work and isn't all that expensive.

Steve B.

Joe's a hack. The OP would be better with Ralph. I think Ralph lives
near sunnyvale, anyway.

--
Bill
CWLee

wrote:
Hi,

I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring

/ windows /
doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Ramki

You have to use Joe! He does great work and isn't all

that expensive.

Steve B.

Joe's a hack. The OP would be better with Ralph. I think

Ralph lives
near sunnyvale, anyway.

--
Bill

NO, No, no! Ralph got caught again with a parole violation.
Better go with Jim. He does great work, but he has to leave
early on Thursdays to go to drug rehab.

Matt

You didn't hear? Jim got shot last night on a crack run. Jim's dead.
Call Mike.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Matt" wrote in message
ps.com...
You didn't hear? Jim got shot last night on a crack run. Jim's dead.
Call Mike.

You can be sure Mike will show up. The SOB stole my truck with a full tank
of gas so at least he can get tot he job.

BobK207

OP-

take a look on Craigslist for your area

cheers
Bob

Amun

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message
ps.com...
You didn't hear? Jim got shot last night on a crack run. Jim's dead.
Call Mike.

You can be sure Mike will show up. The SOB stole my truck with a full

tank
of gas so at least he can get tot he job.

Good thing you posted.
Mike dropped your truck off across the street from here.

Could you come over and get it, it's parked in the tow away zone.

oh and BTW if that was your bag on the seat with a wad of twenty dollar
bills in it....

I found the empty bag .

Stormin Mormon

I regret, I can't give the fellow a good reference. He stole tools from me
last time he was over here.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.