Xeno Chauvin

Default Vinyl flooring removal?

Trying to remove sheet vinyl ,from concrete substrate
in den and kitchen.
It is glued at the joints about a foot on each side.
I am having to peel the vinyl layer up then soak
the backing material to loosen the mastic with a scrapper.
Is there a "mild" chemical solution that will break
the mastic faster than soaking with plain water?
Xeno

On My Way

Or you could try a block of dry ice and let it sit for a few seconds and
slide it down half way. It wil freeze the glue and make it brittle.

I Have heard it works but I have never tried it but some people swear
by it.

--
On My Way
On My Way's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=13