Dr. Hardcrab

Default Keeping 2 year old from going over the side

"Greg" wrote in message
We are getting ready to move into our new house. But my wife is worried
that our youngest might try to climb over the railing looking down into
the entry way. I'm posting a couple of pictures of it. Maybe someone could
come up with a good idea on how to prevent this without covering up the
railing. I was thinking just a sheet of plexiglass. With 3 holes drilled
into each side and attach it to the frame of the opening?

Hook a car battery up to it. He'll only touch it once......

;-]

No, the plexiglass seems like a good idea Either that or put a tall piece of
fueniture in front of it. You can always move it when he gets older and
wiser.....

FDR

"Greg" wrote in message
We are getting ready to move into our new house. But my wife is worried
that our youngest might try to climb over the railing looking down into
the entry way. I'm posting a couple of pictures of it. Maybe someone could
come up with a good idea on how to prevent this without covering up the
railing. I was thinking just a sheet of plexiglass. With 3 holes drilled
into each side and attach it to the frame of the opening?

If you do plexiglass, make it higher thean the rail. The other option is to
find some other decorative railing and put it above the existing one.

Punch

"Greg" wrote in message
Thats a good point. I know he isn't going thru it. Just worried about over
it.

yeah its called supervision!
yell

Edwin Pawlowski

"Greg" wrote in message
Thats a good point. I know he isn't going thru it. Just worried about over
it.

Not to worry, a two yo will not go over it. A 3 or 4 yo may though!

Year Old Carpet Already Biting the Dust Magnusfarce Home Ownership 2 May 15th 05 05:26 PM
AFUE, HSPF and COP, how do they relate? [email protected] Home Ownership 37 February 23rd 05 04:03 PM
Gas furnace or fireplace - which more EFFICIENT? Rebecca Webb Home Ownership 25 January 5th 05 03:29 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD? Gunner Metalworking 127 December 18th 03 01:36 PM