Default Maytag Neptune - 6800AWW washer

In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and
dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping
in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've
followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The
same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains,
clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop
or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

Oren
SQLit

wrote in message
In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and
dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping
in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've
followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The
same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains,
clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop
or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

Oren

I have the Neptune's ( bottom of the line cause the touch screen scared me )

Check level in both directions for them. Mine were ****y about that in the
beginning.

Dr. Hardcrab

wrote in message
In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and
dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping
in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've
followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The
same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains,
clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop
or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

You may want to call Maytag while it's still under warranty......

C & M

I vote for shooting, since you're up for it. I've been doing this to
electronic gadgets and small appliance that had been a thorn in my side
since the 1970's. It's a hoot and feels reeeeeeal good too. I got my
daughters hooked too. I do suggest that you start with something a bit
smaller and easier to dispose of.
wrote in message
In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and
dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping
in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've
followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The
same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains,
clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop
or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

Oren

I understand that there was a class action lawsuit regarding this unit.
Google for it.

Where I am we have over 3,000 Maytag fridges that had to be
post-install warranty serviced, and there are still problems.

We are in the largest Public Housing Developemnt in N.A.

See
http://www.Queensbridge.us

Amun

"C & M" wrote in message
I vote for shooting, since you're up for it. I've been doing this to
electronic gadgets and small appliance that had been a thorn in my side
since the 1970's. It's a hoot and feels reeeeeeal good too. I got my
daughters hooked too. I do suggest that you start with something a bit
smaller and easier to dispose of.
wrote in message

Cats ?

I'll bet once a double-barrel goes off a few times .
You are not having too many problems with your daughters having to be told
things twice .

LOL

AMUN