SQLit

wrote in message
In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and
dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping
in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've
followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The
same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains,
clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop
or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

Oren

I have the Neptune's ( bottom of the line cause the touch screen scared me )

Check level in both directions for them. Mine were ****y about that in the
beginning.