rider89

Default sources for ceramic tile?

anyone had any notably good/bad experiences with online ceramic tile
sources (usa based) .?
I'm looking for a more or less commercial style, maybe quarry tile, and need
about 1600sf, so
I can probably justify the $hipping.
thanks
bill

SQLit

"rider89" wrote in message
.. .
anyone had any notably good/bad experiences with online ceramic tile
sources (usa based) .?
I'm looking for a more or less commercial style, maybe quarry tile, and

need
about 1600sf, so
I can probably justify the $hipping.
thanks
bill

I was buying tile for a remodel needed about 1400 sqft. The shipping cost
was 1/2 of what the tile cost. Which made it more than what I paid locally.
I ended up with some nominal 12 inch tile for $0.60 a sqft.

G Henslee

rider89 wrote:
anyone had any notably good/bad experiences with online ceramic tile
sources (usa based) .?
I'm looking for a more or less commercial style, maybe quarry tile, and
need about 1600sf, so
I can probably justify the $hipping.
thanks
bill

Is there really a need to buy online? Tile supply stores and big box
stores are everywhere these days.
Edwin Pawlowski

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Is there really a need to buy online? Tile supply stores and big box
stores are everywhere these days.

Reminds me of the flooring controversy from a month or so ago. Sure is nice
to have a solid retailer if there is a problem.

Tile installation estimate in line with market? ate1 Home Repair 3 October 28th 04 11:13 PM
Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 92 June 23rd 04 05:21 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Tile Indentation & Cracking, Installer, and the Attorney General Ben Home Repair 8 July 18th 03 02:25 PM