Harry

Default What Is a Solvent for Putty?

and can i pour it down my bathroom-sink drain?

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Joseph Meehan

Harry wrote:
and can i pour it down my bathroom-sink drain?

Tell us the story. Did you drop or pour some putty down a drain?

Assuming that is the story, you will need to do some drain cleaning,
likely remove the trap if you are luck. More information would be helpful.
Like exactly what putty is involved?

Worlds Uncensored News Source

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

and can i pour it down my bathroom-sink drain?

Yuch.

The best way to get the stuff out is not chemical but mechanical. If
it's in the trap under the sink, you can probably pry it out in chunks
with a long stick. Otherwise you'll need a snake (probably a pretty
stiff one).

The only good point is that water over the putty probably slows the
cure.

Tim.