Dave Balderstone

Default I need to cut a chain saw

A neighbor told me that to take my 20" bar chainsaw down to a 16" bar,
I need to use a chainsaw saw, but when I asked at Home Depot the
salesman just backed away from me slowly.

Can anyone help? What should I do?

Thanks

Better idea, start going through the garbage and collect cans. Save
your money and buy the 16" chainsaw.

P.S. take the plastic off the cigars before smoking them!

Jeff Wisnia

Dave Balderstone wrote:

A neighbor told me that to take my 20" bar chainsaw down to a 16" bar,
I need to use a chainsaw saw, but when I asked at Home Depot the
salesman just backed away from me slowly.

Can anyone help? What should I do?

Thanks

This subject was covered a while ago, Dave. Detailed description he

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

Jeff

P.S. Anyone remember who did the "Unstuck stucco sticker upper stacker
stoker" routine? I think it may have been Abbott and Costello...

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Phil Munro

How many chainsaws can a chainsaw saw when a chainsaw sees a saw?

Dave Balderstone wrote:

A neighbor told me that to take my 20" bar chainsaw down to a 16" bar,
I need to use a chainsaw saw, but when I asked at Home Depot the
salesman just backed away from me slowly.

Can anyone help? What should I do?

Thanks

Youngstown State University
Youngstown, Ohio 44555
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

G Henslee

Phil Munro wrote:
Sorry, I got that wrong. "How many chains could a chainsaw saw if a
chainsaw could saw chains?"

Depends on whether one is using new or old motor oil in the oiler.
rider89

can this be accomplished on a seesaw?

Phil Munro wrote:

How many chainsaws can a chainsaw saw when a chainsaw sees a saw?

TURTLE

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
A neighbor told me that to take my 20" bar chainsaw down to a 16" bar,
I need to use a chainsaw saw, but when I asked at Home Depot the
salesman just backed away from me slowly.

Can anyone help? What should I do?

Thanks

this is Turtle.

Hey , go to Walmart and ask for the Price cutter used on the commercials you see
and have that price cutter cut the 20" bar down to a 16" bar and it don't cost
nothing for they cut prices and saw bar all the time for nothing. Let us know
about the outcome.

TURTLE

~^Johnny^~

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

Dave Balderstone

In article , MrC1
wrote:

How do you come up with this stuff?

I just take stupid posts and turn them 90 degrees...

;-)

djb

--
"You know why men name their penis? Because we wouldn't want a total stranger
making all our decisions for us!" -- Ed the Sock
George E. Cawthon

Dave Balderstone wrote:
A neighbor told me that to take my 20" bar chainsaw down to a 16" bar,
I need to use a chainsaw saw, but when I asked at Home Depot the
salesman just backed away from me slowly.

Can anyone help? What should I do?

Thanks

Change your name to Balderall.
~^Johnny^~

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

Sears snow blower chain won't keep tight Mark Home Repair 3 May 9th 05 03:44 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
Chain Saw Bar Wear Jonathan Goodish Home Repair 34 January 22nd 05 11:36 PM
Chain Saw Bar Wear Jonathan Goodish Woodworking 36 January 22nd 05 11:36 PM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM