Kathy

Default I fixed my dryer this morning

I was an easier job than I thought it would be.
There were more intructions to put the new shop-vac
together than there was to repair the dryer belt.

G Henslee

Kathy wrote:
I was an easier job than I thought it would be.
There were more intructions to put the new shop-vac
together than there was to repair the dryer belt.

Will you marry me?
meirman

In alt.home.repair on Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:45:12 -0700 G Henslee
posted:

Kathy wrote:
I was an easier job than I thought it would be.
There were more intructions to put the new shop-vac
together than there was to repair the dryer belt.

Will you marry me?

Be careful. I hear she's easy.

Meirman
--