Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Charlie S.

Default Keeping dogs out of the yard

Most everyone in the neighborhood has a fenced in yard. So, that means any
stray dogs or more likely the dog next door find our yard a convenient place
to do his business from time to time. I've thought of putting up a fence or
even talking to the neighbor about his dog. Neither idea appeals to me.

Outside of doing any thing drastic, like shooting the dog, anyone have any
ideas how to keep the dog(s) out without putting up a barrier.

Septic vent in yard - new odor JohnW Home Ownership 3 July 4th 05 10:31 PM
Can HOA take away my yard? Bean Home Ownership 62 June 21st 05 05:46 AM
flattening yard Steve K Home Repair 7 June 18th 05 10:09 AM
Dogs and centering things in tailstock Rick Metalworking 2 May 9th 05 04:17 PM
Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve. Don Metalworking 148 November 30th 04 07:45 PM