Default generic question about track lighting

I have two strips of track lighting in an enclosed porch, each with two
Lightolier 9320 fixtures, one of which has broken. I've found exact
replacements on various websites, but I see things i like much better made
by other companies. Are the mounts all the same, or does each fixture
manufacturer also make some special flavor of track? I guess that part 2 of
my question is, will all Lightolier fixtures fit my existing tracks? I like
the looks of some of their other fixtures better than the ones I have. Some
of the other brands are Juno and Nutone, but there are more. I can't tell
from web pictures what the mounts look like.

Lastly, this broken fixture is broken in the mount area, which looks like it
comes off. Are repair parts available somewhere, or is that just crazy
thinking?

thanks in advance,
Keith

RBM

Some track fixtures are fairly interchangeable, however Lightolier is not
likely to fit any track but theirs. I'd contact Lightolier and ask them if a
particular model will fit the track you have
"k" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

Pop

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in
message ...
Some track fixtures are fairly interchangeable,
however Lightolier is not likely to fit any track but
theirs. I'd contact Lightolier and ask them if a
particular model will fit the track you have
"k" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

Some will, some won't. When I had that problem I took
it apart and brought it with me to the stores so I
could compare the old to the new with repsect to the
connection method and the track spacing for the lights
to slip into the track.
Without the original paperwork, I'd probably make a
few measurements on my own as accurately as I could,
and compare those to the specs I can find on the 'net.
Often places will have the important specs listed and
you can do compares on them.

HTH,

Pop