Richard Savage

Default 240V track lighting

I'm looking for a ceiling mounted track lighting system to illuminate a
row of, floor to ceiling, bedroom cupboards 5.5 m wide.

Suggestions as to manufacturers or stockists would be greatly appreciated.

Problems that have made the hunt unsuccessful so far include:

* insufficient ceiling height for wire mounted Halogens,

* excessive length preventing use of Halogens, i.e. I can buy a
wire kit (ignoring the height issue) that would stretch 8 m but will
only support IIRC 4 or 5 Halogen lights,

* inadequate beam spread from Halogens -

Basically I don't want Halogen bulbs but the sort of mains track
lighting with loads of plug in spot lights that shops use, but never sell!

TIA Richard

Dave Plowman

In article ,
Richard Savage wrote:
Basically I don't want Halogen bulbs but the sort of mains track
lighting with loads of plug in spot lights that shops use, but never
sell!

Concord Rotaflex was *the* track once, but I don't know if it's still made.

--
*A woman drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Gin Smith

Dave Plowman wrote in message ...
In article ,
Richard Savage wrote:
Basically I don't want Halogen bulbs but the sort of mains track
lighting with loads of plug in spot lights that shops use, but never
sell!

Concord Rotaflex was *the* track once, but I don't know if it's still made.

http://www.lightingfxdirect.com/track.htm

Gin-gin-gin-gin-gin
Richard Savage

Ta. Concord searched for without success :-( Questions fired off to
Lighting Direct :-)

Richard