Default looking for good-quality light fixtures

my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't
exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.

I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking
Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously
expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

Sacramento Dave

wrote in message
ups.com...
my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't
exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.

I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking
Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously
expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

We just bought some towel bars from Restoration Hardware They are about as
solid as can be and good quality. We also bought some from Expo certainly
not cheap when I put them up they weren't as nice as the RH stuff.( still
nice) For lights we went to lighting stores we spent allot of money but the
quality is there. You seem to get real knowledgeable help, something the big
box stores lack. So I would hit some Lighting stores in your area.

Ken

my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't
exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.

I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking
Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously
expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

http://www.rejuvenation.com/

That is, if you you like "older" style fixtures. I think most or all
of their stuff is made out of brass, and can be left plain brass or
plated with whatever finish you like. No steel, so no rust. Of course
it is all very expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Ken

Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 05:50 PM
Adding a single light to a dual switch light system Tom Edelbrok Home Repair 9 January 8th 05 08:40 PM
Found elsewhere but perhaps a bit close to home? John UK diy 5 December 29th 04 11:28 PM
Inground spa light replacement question Neal Home Repair 2 October 4th 04 02:28 AM
Change a light bulb Usenet Style Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 11:03 AM