Sacramento Dave

wrote in message
ups.com...
my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't
exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.

I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking
Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously
expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

We just bought some towel bars from Restoration Hardware They are about as
solid as can be and good quality. We also bought some from Expo certainly
not cheap when I put them up they weren't as nice as the RH stuff.( still
nice) For lights we went to lighting stores we spent allot of money but the
quality is there. You seem to get real knowledgeable help, something the big
box stores lack. So I would hit some Lighting stores in your area.