Ken

my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't
exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.

I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking
Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously
expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

http://www.rejuvenation.com/

That is, if you you like "older" style fixtures. I think most or all
of their stuff is made out of brass, and can be left plain brass or
plated with whatever finish you like. No steel, so no rust. Of course
it is all very expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Ken