dave

Default small 'bulging bay windows' for plants, to replace single hung window,called what?

what're they called? those little windows that 'bulge out from' (about a
gfoot or so) from where the original single hung kitchen sink window
WAS? the kind of window bay you put little potted plants inside?

I can't FIND these things online at -either- of the 'big box' stores,
though I -know- they sell them....
G Henslee

dave wrote:
what're they called? those little windows that 'bulge out from' (about a
gfoot or so) from where the original single hung kitchen sink window
WAS? the kind of window bay you put little potted plants inside?

I can't FIND these things online at -either- of the 'big box' stores,
though I -know- they sell them....

greenhouse or garden windows.
Grandpa Koca

dave wrote:
what're they called? those little windows that 'bulge out from' (about a
gfoot or so) from where the original single hung kitchen sink window
WAS? the kind of window bay you put little potted plants inside?

I can't FIND these things online at -either- of the 'big box' stores,
though I -know- they sell them....

They are typically called "garden windows" and the big box stores don't
stock them. They may special order them or you can try a "real" window
store.

--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.
PanHandler

"dave" wrote in message
what're they called? those little windows that 'bulge out from' (about a
gfoot or so) from where the original single hung kitchen sink window WAS?
the kind of window bay you put little potted plants inside?

I can't FIND these things online at -either- of the 'big box' stores,
though I -know- they sell them....

Try he
http://www.greenhousewindows.com/alum_windows.htm