Rick

Default "Leaf Relief" gutter screen: where?

Looking at various gutter guard products, people seem happier with the
Alcoa Leaf Relief than anything else I have seen. It sounds easy
enough as a DIY install.

Anyone know where I can buy Leaf Relief?

None of the gutter installation companies in my area mention this
product in their ads.

Thanks.

Rick

Doug Kanter

"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking at various gutter guard products, people seem happier with the
Alcoa Leaf Relief than anything else I have seen. It sounds easy
enough as a DIY install.

Anyone know where I can buy Leaf Relief?

None of the gutter installation companies in my area mention this
product in their ads.

Thanks.

Rick

Doesn't Alcoa give any clues on their web site?

Rick

No, unfortunately.

I filled out the form on their site for contact info for contractors in
my area. No response as of yet.

There was no info about vendors where I could purchase the product
directly.

Rick

Doug Kanter

"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, unfortunately.

I filled out the form on their site for contact info for contractors in
my area. No response as of yet.

There was no info about vendors where I could purchase the product
directly.

Rick

Well, you know, it *does* take years of specialized training to open a
ladder and prop it up against the house. :-) If you find that they don't
sell it at retail stores, that could be the reason. And pliers...so many
do-it-yourselfers are killed each year using pliers. To much legal exposure
for many corporations.

Gutter screen barry martin Home Repair 2 August 28th 04 02:24 PM
DVI input specification of Pioneer PDP504PE (The screen part of the Pioneer PDP504HDE) Art Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 04 03:48 AM
gutter guards Bloated Elvis Home Repair 0 October 15th 03 03:42 AM
Gutterpillar Gutter Leaf Guard? Niel Home Ownership 3 August 11th 03 11:23 PM
Used RPTV Screen Replacments? Steve Reinis Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 03 01:20 AM