www.special-o-cake-sions.com

Default Want to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids?

Want to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids?

Staying at home with the kids is a wonderful and
rewarding experience, but let's face it....we could
all use the extra money and wish we could have
our cake AND eat it too! Right? Well NOW WE CAN!

Join me and the Greeting Cake Co.
$20 Start up kit contains 6 of our most popular cakes and company
brochures for you to sample or sell.

Distributors purchase cakes at $2.75, sell for $5.00. You make $2.25
profit.

Earn commissions from: 1st line recruits 5%, 2nd line Recruits 3%, 3rd
line recruits 1%

Sales bonuses:

Wholesale totals of: $1000-$1999=10% bonus
$2000-$3499=15% bonus
$3500-$4999=20% bonus
$5000+=25% bonus
Earn free cakes and other great incentives.

To sign up, order cakes, or for more info., please visit
http://WWW.special-o-cake-sions.com

G Henslee

www.special-****ty-spam.com wrote:

Join me and the Greeting Cake Co.

Join me and alt.home.repair in forwarding complaints to:

To sign up, order cakes, or for more info., please visit
http://WWW.special-****ty-spam.com

Vic Dura

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:32:49 -0700, in alt.home.repair Want
to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids? G Henslee
wrote:

Join me and the Greeting Cake Co.

Join me and alt.home.repair in forwarding complaints to:

Done.

G Henslee

nospambob wrote:
Got TIRED of responses saying in effect GOOGLE GROUPS doesn't care!

Well let's see how this bitch likes some of her own poison.

HeyBub

www.special-o-cake-sions.com wrote:
Want to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids?

Staying at home with the kids is a wonderful and
rewarding experience, but let's face it....we could
all use the extra money and wish we could have
our cake AND eat it too! Right? Well NOW WE CAN!

Even better is prostitution.

You've got it.
You sell it.
You've still got it.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM