www.special-o-cake-sions.com

Default Want to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids?

Want to make an HONEST living and STAY at home with your kids?

Staying at home with the kids is a wonderful and
rewarding experience, but let's face it....we could
all use the extra money and wish we could have
our cake AND eat it too! Right? Well NOW WE CAN!

Join me and the Greeting Cake Co.
$20 Start up kit contains 6 of our most popular cakes and company
brochures for you to sample or sell.

Distributors purchase cakes at $2.75, sell for $5.00. You make $2.25
profit.

Earn commissions from: 1st line recruits 5%, 2nd line Recruits 3%, 3rd
line recruits 1%

Sales bonuses:

Wholesale totals of: $1000-$1999=10% bonus
$2000-$3499=15% bonus
$3500-$4999=20% bonus
$5000+=25% bonus
Earn free cakes and other great incentives.

To sign up, order cakes, or for more info., please visit
http://WWW.special-o-cake-sions.com