Caesar Romano

Default gas prices 7/12/05

What kind of mileage does the typical PigUV get?

Regular Mid PremiumDiesel
Current $2.214 $2.366 $2.437 $2.397
Yesterday $2.154 $2.303 $2.371 $2.355
Month Ago $2.072 $2.215 $2.281 $2.280
Year Ago $1.797 $1.921 $1.978 $1.723

--
Slimes Daily Motto: 1) Tax & Spend 2) Change the constitution to make
it easier to do (1).
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Since the states actually owns no resources but insists on wasting them like
there is no tomorrow, the idiot citizens of that nation should all be charge
$20 a gallon plus taxes for voting for bush.
Now go drive your SUV off a cliff.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
What kind of mileage does the typical PigUV get?

Regular Mid PremiumDiesel
Current $2.214 $2.366 $2.437 $2.397
Yesterday $2.154 $2.303 $2.371 $2.355
Month Ago $2.072 $2.215 $2.281 $2.280
Year Ago $1.797 $1.921 $1.978 $1.723

--
Slimes Daily Motto: 1) Tax & Spend 2) Change the constitution to make
it easier to do (1).

RicodJour

Caesar Romano wrote:
What kind of mileage does the typical PigUV get?

Regular Mid PremiumDiesel
Current $2.214 $2.366 $2.437 $2.397
Yesterday $2.154 $2.303 $2.371 $2.355
Month Ago $2.072 $2.215 $2.281 $2.280
Year Ago $1.797 $1.921 $1.978 $1.723

--
Slimes Daily Motto: 1) Tax & Spend 2) Change the constitution to make
it easier to do (1).

You're lucky. 30 cents higher here.

Not exactly true. If you think that EVERYONE is the US is
rich and drives outragously large vehicles you are way off.

There are lots of hard working folk out there that drive
older vehicles (sometime not that efficient, but run) and others can
afford
newer small vehicles to just stay afloat.

If you think that the entire US stands behind Bush and his
decisions, you are mistaken too. Not everyone here agrees
with anything that he does or says. But if I am in the minority of
opinions then so be it. I can still have my opinions/feelings.

I am looking forward to hopefully a new open minded president
that a bit more politically acceptable in International affears. Thats
going to take a few more years until the next presidental election.
Hopefully the next one can straighted out some of the messes that
Bush made.

BTW is Canada still like that movie "Strange Brew" where every
freaking sentence ends with the sound... AEH.

Lets go get drunk and pretend we know how to speak French, AEH.
Lets go critize the world when we dont even have our own army, AEH.
We dont do much but only complain about American and day the work AEH
all day, AEH!

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not exactly true. If you think that EVERYONE is the US is
rich and drives outragously large vehicles you are way off.

Of course they know that. Trowel guy uses this as a forum to masturbate.

HeatMan

wanna find the 'best prices?' Go here. http://www.gasbuddy.com/

"Usmiech" wrote in message
news:1121119568.359f898a5ba0c761cfd2b5ca2b648d2f@b ubbanews...
"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
:

Since the states actually owns no resources but insists on wasting
them like there is no tomorrow, the idiot citizens of that nation
should all be charge $20 a gallon plus taxes for voting for bush.
Now go drive your SUV off a cliff.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
What kind of mileage does the typical PigUV get?

Regular Mid PremiumDiesel
Current $2.214 $2.366 $2.437 $2.397
Yesterday $2.154 $2.303 $2.371 $2.355
Month Ago $2.072 $2.215 $2.281 $2.280
Year Ago $1.797 $1.921 $1.978 $1.723

--
Slimes Daily Motto: 1) Tax & Spend 2) Change the constitution to
make it easier to do (1).

wow, your gas is cheap!

OT Gas prices Muff Home Repair 18 May 1st 05 09:01 PM
Why did Grizzly raise their prices? Bob Woodworking 62 January 8th 05 03:20 PM
Oneway raises prices wrz0170 Woodturning 6 December 15th 04 07:43 PM
British Gas (new prices for gas and electricity) ARWadsworth UK diy 5 November 26th 04 08:15 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM