Default Concrete Patio Pad wire

I'm about to pour a concrete pad for my patio, 10' X 18' X 3.5" with
wire mesh. My question concerns the wire mesh I bought last year. It
has surface rust. Is it just scrap now or can I still use it for the
pad successfully?

SQLit

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm about to pour a concrete pad for my patio, 10' X 18' X 3.5" with
wire mesh. My question concerns the wire mesh I bought last year. It
has surface rust. Is it just scrap now or can I still use it for the
pad successfully?

I have seen plenty of rusty wire/rebar go into slabs. I would only be
concerned if this slab was going to supports the second floor of my home..
Which we all know your not going to do.

Stamped Concrete Patio in Upstate NY or Pavers? DJ Home Repair 3 April 24th 05 01:17 PM
building sun patio, concrete or wood floor? mark s Home Ownership 3 October 6th 04 07:09 PM
Making patio from concrete pavers Rob Mills Home Repair 5 October 6th 04 01:22 PM
240 volt wiring Charles Home Repair 11 December 30th 03 11:13 PM
flagstone patio next to house - plastic under it or not? Lyne Home Repair 4 June 25th 03 06:48 PM