snapperhead

Default Aluminum Channels from Kayak Pool

Several years ago I dismantled my above ground (rectangular)pool with the
intentions of moving it. That's not going to happen so I'm considering
cutting up the metal for scrap. Some of the pieces are 25' long. The deck
used 6' pieces of tongue and grove anodized aluminum.
Has anybody found any creative uses (landscaping, gardening, shed
construction, playground construction, etc. ) for the materials?
Probably a week after I cut this stuff up I'll wish I had it back.
Thanks
Snappa

Rick

"snapperhead" wrote in message
Several years ago I dismantled my above ground (rectangular)pool

with the
intentions of moving it. That's not going to happen so I'm

considering
cutting up the metal for scrap. Some of the pieces are 25' long. The

deck
used 6' pieces of tongue and grove anodized aluminum.
Has anybody found any creative uses (landscaping, gardening, shed
construction, playground construction, etc. ) for the materials?
Probably a week after I cut this stuff up I'll wish I had it back.
Thanks
Snappa

Might be able to make a decent greenhouse frame from some of it...

snapperhead

Got my vote.
Snappa

--
Several years ago I dismantled my above ground (rectangular)pool with the
intentions of moving it. That's not going to happen so I'm considering
cutting up the metal for scrap. Some of the pieces are 25' long. The deck
used 6' pieces of tongue and grove anodized aluminum.
Has anybody found any creative uses (landscaping, gardening, shed
construction, playground construction, etc. ) for the materials?
Probably a week after I cut this stuff up I'll wish I had it back.
Thanks
Snappa

Above-ground pool installation question [email protected] Home Ownership 5 July 2nd 05 03:45 PM
Pool Water Tests - Conflicting Results jlangdon Home Repair 2 June 23rd 05 08:59 PM
Replace in-ground pool, vinyl liner TP Home Repair 4 May 15th 05 01:08 PM
Aluminum wiring... Roy Metalworking 15 February 20th 05 07:20 PM
Draining pool for Winter Alex Home Repair 0 November 30th 03 07:21 PM