Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Leaking Electric Chainsaw

Last autumn, my Poulan stopped dead. Thought the thing was broke for
good.

Put it in a big plastic tray; immediately oil leaked all over the
place.

After winter ice storms, needed saw, took it to supposedly trusty
repairman.

Repairman says nothing wrong at all. Claims to change blade and refill
oil.

Bring saw home. Put it on workbench. Didn't use; too much other work.

Month later, oil all over the bench and floor.

I read the thread on bar oil. Would that solve the problem?