Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jerry Salley

Default AC: Heatpump gone mad? Help please

My wife and I had a heatpump installed last winter. Our utility bills
immediately went up. Since the summer began we are now paying three times
what we did before for electricity. The person who installed it says
nothing is wrong with it and he can't understand our utility bills - he says
they're due to something besides the heat pump. It seems to run all the
time and never really gets the temperature down as much as we would like.
Also, there is a LOT of condensation on the inside at the blower. Can
anybody offer any suggestions?
Thank you

Thermostat wiring question (Heil heatpump and White-Rodgers stat) Dave Home Repair 9 June 2nd 05 08:08 PM
heatpump question? idreos Home Repair 15 April 4th 05 04:54 PM
Heatpump dehumidifying my house Jones Home Repair 2 January 28th 05 04:19 PM
Payne Heatpump heating and cooling system mcarey Home Repair 3 August 24th 04 05:21 PM