Jerry Salley

Default AC: Heatpump gone mad? Help please

My wife and I had a heatpump installed last winter. Our utility bills
immediately went up. Since the summer began we are now paying three times
what we did before for electricity. The person who installed it says
nothing is wrong with it and he can't understand our utility bills - he says
they're due to something besides the heat pump. It seems to run all the
time and never really gets the temperature down as much as we would like.
Also, there is a LOT of condensation on the inside at the blower. Can
anybody offer any suggestions?
Thank you