Default question re cleaning up

Quick question for the pros out there.

Let's say you just did a drywall or stucco or paint type job where you've
got tools that need pretty immediate cleaning after the job is complete.
Where do you clean these? Do you just quickly rinse them off with a hose at
the jobsite (i.e. client's backyard) and if stuff gets on the grass oh well?
Or do you do something else.

Reason I ask is that I had a guy do some stucco recently and he just cleaned
up everything onto the grass. I didn't say anything at the time, I just
assumed this was the way it was. Now all the grass in that area is dying.

Should I be ****ed at this or is this just the way it is. I realize there
are limited places you can clean stuff like stucco up and you certainly
don't want to dump setting material down the drain. Just wondering.

If it was an expensive plant rather than just grass I think I'd really be
****ed.

ml
m Ransley

He is responsible for any damage. You always clean where you should not
where you want to .