Dave

Default Neighbor problem - dog mess

I had the same problem as you had. A neighbor next to my neighbor on the
right side of my house had a dog that always crapped in my front yard. What
I did one night was --- I took 3 piles of the crap and dumped it right in
the middle of his driveway.
CASE SOLVED!

"Richard" wrote in message
news
My neighbor is letting his dog use my front yard as his personal toilet.
He leaves his bombs there all the time. Even IF he picked them up
afterwards, I don't think I like the idea of him walking his dog across my
front yard. What's wrong with his yard?

Any tactful ways of dealing with this, obviously, rude person? I'm
thinking of collecting a week's worth of bombs and then knocking on his
door and handing them to him and say something like "Here - you left these
in my yard".

Retiredff

Dave wrote:
I had the same problem as you had. A neighbor next to my neighbor on
the right side of my house had a dog that always crapped in my front
yard. What I did one night was --- I took 3 piles of the crap and
dumped it right in the middle of his driveway.
CASE SOLVED!

Worked with me, also. Day after day, mom and her litter came into our yard.
The owners could care less. Finally, my shovel took over. Still didn't work,
until.....

They came home one day as I shoveling out my yard. I didn't stop. They saw
the stuff hitting their house and car. Problem solved. The neighbor, a fence
installer by trade, decided it was time to fence in his yard.

Greg Pernell

Dave wrote:

I had the same problem as you had. A neighbor next to my neighbor on the
right side of my house had a dog that always crapped in my front yard. What
I did one night was --- I took 3 piles of the crap and dumped it right in
the middle of his driveway.
CASE SOLVED!

I believe that might be the best way ... and it directly
targets the situation.

GP
Duane Bozarth

Greg Pernell wrote:

Dave wrote:

I had the same problem as you had. A neighbor next to my neighbor on the
right side of my house had a dog that always crapped in my front yard. What
I did one night was --- I took 3 piles of the crap and dumped it right in
the middle of his driveway.
CASE SOLVED!

I believe that might be the best way ... and it directly
targets the situation.

W/ some neighbors that might just lead to a much less desirable reaction
up to something like a slug through the door or... Deliberately raising
the ante is not an optimum way to initially deal w/ a problem imo...

Lead paint/metal door frame mess - help! home_novice Home Ownership 2 April 11th 05 07:44 PM
White garage mess clifton Home Repair 6 March 17th 05 05:18 PM
My mess not posted! JP de Villiers Electronics Repair 2 February 11th 05 11:33 PM
A pipe burst; what to do after turning off the water and cleaning up the mess? [email protected] Home Repair 35 January 25th 05 01:06 AM
Vinyl Tile Mess Dawn Home Repair 2 June 30th 03 05:14 AM