Retiredff

Dave wrote:
I had the same problem as you had. A neighbor next to my neighbor on
the right side of my house had a dog that always crapped in my front
yard. What I did one night was --- I took 3 piles of the crap and
dumped it right in the middle of his driveway.
CASE SOLVED!

Worked with me, also. Day after day, mom and her litter came into our yard.
The owners could care less. Finally, my shovel took over. Still didn't work,
until.....

They came home one day as I shoveling out my yard. I didn't stop. They saw
the stuff hitting their house and car. Problem solved. The neighbor, a fence
installer by trade, decided it was time to fence in his yard.