00_DotNetWarrior

Default Basement got some tiny insect

After winter, my basement floor got some very very tiny insect, they are
like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see when I
am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling on
the floor...

What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer
works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?

Thanks

Wow. That's weird. Is this the first spring you've been in the house
and is your basement moist ? What color are they ?

tom

"warrior"(heh) wrote:After winter, my basement floor got some very very
tiny insect, they are
like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see
when I
am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling
on
the floor...

What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer

works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?

You need an entomologist, man! Give this entomologist _all_ of the
particulars, such as where you live... Tom

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

00_DotNetWarrior wrote:
After winter, my basement floor got some very very tiny insect, they are
like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see when I
am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling on
the floor...

What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer
works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?

Thanks

Well it does not matter what it is, if there is no water they will go
away. If you are married, best to keep this information from your wife
(given you are a male) she will probably condemn the house...

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert
dean