CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

00_DotNetWarrior wrote:
After winter, my basement floor got some very very tiny insect, they are
like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see when I
am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling on
the floor...

What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer
works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?

Thanks

Well it does not matter what it is, if there is no water they will go
away. If you are married, best to keep this information from your wife
(given you are a male) she will probably condemn the house...

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert