smithfarms pure kona

Default Dining Table

Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but would
love a couple more.

Thank you geniuses in advance:~).

with aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff
Edwin Pawlowski

"smithfarms pure kona" wrote in message
Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but would
love a couple more.

Thank you geniuses in advance:~).

Try asking on rec.woodworking

Or try Google images and get 791 hits

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D%26 sa%3DG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

smithfarms pure kona

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 02:35:08 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"smithfarms pure kona" wrote in message
.. .

Or try Google images and get 791 hits

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D%26 sa%3DG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Didn't think of trying images. Thank you

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://images.google.com/images?sour...y+dining+table

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

smithfarms pure kona

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:40:56 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

smithfarms pure kona wrote:
Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I

can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but

would
love a couple more.

http://images.google.com/images?sour...y+dining+table

Thanks to all of you for your good help!

I do think of this group as particularly made up of geniuses. I can
ask any question here and always get great answers.

Now if you ever want to ask me about coffee or Hawaii, I could help:~)
but other than that, I'll ask you.

Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

with aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff

HELP - Refinishing top of dining table Harry Everhart Woodworking 8 March 18th 05 03:03 AM
dining table mike hide Woodworking 0 February 16th 05 04:21 AM
Excalibur sliding table help needed max Woodworking 8 February 3rd 05 04:09 PM
chipped finish on dining room table Charlie Woodworking 2 April 16th 04 02:51 PM
Extension leaf design for dining room table Melvin P. Schtepner Woodworking 5 March 12th 04 01:39 PM