DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dining Table (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/110952-dining-table.html)

smithfarms pure kona June 11th 05 02:25 AM

Dining Table

Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but would
love a couple more.

Thank you geniuses in advance:~).

with aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff

Edwin Pawlowski June 11th 05 03:35 AM

"smithfarms pure kona" wrote in message
Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but would
love a couple more.

Thank you geniuses in advance:~).

Try asking on rec.woodworking

Or try Google images and get 791 hits

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D%26 sa%3DG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

smithfarms pure kona June 11th 05 04:01 AM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 02:35:08 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"smithfarms pure kona" wrote in message
.. .

Or try Google images and get 791 hits

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D%26 sa%3DG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Didn't think of trying images. Thank you

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff

Mortimer Schnerd, RN June 11th 05 09:40 AM

http://images.google.com/images?sour...y+dining+table

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

smithfarms pure kona June 11th 05 06:22 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:40:56 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

smithfarms pure kona wrote:
Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a
local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I

can
find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but

would
love a couple more.

http://images.google.com/images?sour...y+dining+table

Thanks to all of you for your good help!

I do think of this group as particularly made up of geniuses. I can
ask any question here and always get great answers.

Now if you ever want to ask me about coffee or Hawaii, I could help:~)
but other than that, I'll ask you.

Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

with aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee