Scooby

Default Maranta Tile Waterloo -NIGHTMARE-

I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened me
physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER consider
using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements"
(Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN -
Maranta Tile
7-90 Frobisher Dr.
Waterloo ON N2V 2A1
Phone: (519) 747-5755
Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I dont
respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

STFU good guys with fair prices and results. Now who you got to stand up
for you as a 'well off' customer trying to beat a poor little laborer out of
a few bucks????

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Scooby" wrote in message
I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened

me
physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER

consider
using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements"
(Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN -
Maranta Tile
7-90 Frobisher Dr.
Waterloo ON N2V 2A1
Phone: (519) 747-5755
Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I

dont
respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.

Scooby

Ok so what exactly does STFU mean ??

Poor little laborer ?? This particular "poor little laborer" needs some
PRIDE in his workmanship. I dont mind paying for something, but I dont
appreciate getting ripped off , lied to, threatened, or cheated. This SOB
will have his day.

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message .. .

"Scooby" wrote in message
I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner

threatened
me
physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER

consider
using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements"
(Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN -
Maranta Tile
7-90 Frobisher Dr.
Waterloo ON N2V 2A1
Phone: (519) 747-5755
Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I

dont
respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.

MARANTA TILE WATERLOO ONTARIO Scooby Home Repair 2 June 8th 05 02:48 AM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Bathroom Tile Redo Nightmare C Home Repair 10 November 16th 03 03:08 PM
Tile Indentation & Cracking, Installer, and the Attorney General Ben Home Repair 8 July 18th 03 02:25 PM