ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

STFU good guys with fair prices and results. Now who you got to stand up
for you as a 'well off' customer trying to beat a poor little laborer out of
a few bucks????

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Scooby" wrote in message
I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened

me
physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER

consider
using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements"
(Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN -
Maranta Tile
7-90 Frobisher Dr.
Waterloo ON N2V 2A1
Phone: (519) 747-5755
Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I

dont
respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.