Greg R.

Default rainbird sprinkler head

I finally figured out how to turn on and program my inground lawn
sprinklers. I am now having problems with on of my sprinkler heads.
Instead of just sweeping back and forth the 180 degrees its supposed to,
to it keeps going around and around 360 degrees. To head is a Rain Bird
Thunderbird T40. I've read the manual that Rain Bird has online but I
can't seem to get it right. It keeps referencing a left stop point, how
do I find it? I can turn the whole head all the way around (in the
direction the sprinkler would go). As far as I can tell there is no stop
point. I've also tried removing the plastic ring on the turret, pushing
down and turning the head counter clock wise. How mush do I turn?
Should it get tight, it just clicks when I turn it. Thanks in advance...
Josh

"Greg R." wrote
I finally figured out how to turn on and program my inground lawn
sprinklers. I am now having problems with on of my sprinkler heads.
Instead of just sweeping back and forth the 180 degrees its supposed to,
to it keeps going around and around 360 degrees. To head is a Rain Bird
Thunderbird T40. I've read the manual that Rain Bird has online but I
can't seem to get it right. It keeps referencing a left stop point, how
do I find it? I can turn the whole head all the way around (in the
direction the sprinkler would go). As far as I can tell there is no stop
point. I've also tried removing the plastic ring on the turret, pushing
down and turning the head counter clock wise. How mush do I turn?
Should it get tight, it just clicks when I turn it. Thanks in advance...

If all else fails, use this link to find the closest JDL near you. They are
a distributor for Rain Bird. Give them a call, be aware they are mainly
wholesale only, but most of them like to shoot the sh!t.
http://www.johndeerelandscapes.com/s...Pro/search.asp

Cleaning VCR - need help and a diagram Mike Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 04 03:54 PM
Adjusting audio head on Pana NV-9100 U-Matic Wild Bill Electronics Repair 0 June 12th 04 01:41 AM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Fisher cassette heads bg Electronics Repair 5 July 30th 03 05:04 AM