Default Lawn Maintenance Worker Fertilized My Weeds with his Ass

I just cannot reconcile this situation, and need some advice. I swear
this happened today and I'm not a troll fishing for suckers.

Late this afternoon my wife and I, two small kids and the dog were in
the back yard enjoying the newly mown grass and sunshine, talking to
our neighbors over the fence. The dog tore off and went to a a
forsythia patch on the other side of the yard and proceeded to get lost
for about the next ten minutes.

Knowing my dog, I had to check up on her to see what kind of filth she
had found, to detain her for so long under the bushes. I chased her
out of there and surveyed the situation. On my side of the fence the
flys were buzzing round and all I could smell were the ill tidings of
somebody's lunch. On the other side of my fence were the remains of
used tissues with the stains of said ill tidings staring back up at me.

Shock...

Ok, now the dog is back on the other side of the yard nuzzling up to my
11 month old son... licking his hands... oh my God... I alert the wife
and now we're scrambling inside to clean the little guy off, cursing
our brains out, trying to figure out what the hell happened.

All I know is that nobody was in our back yard today before five PM,
save for the lawn maintenance crew that came around 2:30 PM.

No esta banyo.

Now what? Do I call the place and basically acuse one of their crew of
defecating in my bushes??? I swear this is too much for reasonable
people to deal with. Can anybody help me sort this situation out? I
have a one year contract with this place and will probably have to find
another outfit before I explain why I am terminating.

Matt

Does Paul Miligan live near you?

Hound Dog

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Work crews do things like this all the time.

If it really bothers you, you may want to alert the crew foreman and make
your bathroom available to him and his crew.

Get a shovel and cover the mess up.
Who cleans up after your dog?

djay

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Just wait until the time you see your doggie eating it's own business and
then licking your child's face... don't think it doesn't happen *all the
time*

Offer your bathroom to the workers.

it was me.... i did it..... i couldnt wait so i had no choice. ....get
over it... **** happends to everyone.. lucas

Of course I would have, but nobody asked me if they could. Instead my
dog had to find a pile of stinking human ****. Your point?

I clean up after my dog, on my lawn or anybody elses. I should not
have to clean up other people's ****. Especially when they are getting
paid to provide a service.

uhm... thanks

I cut lawns for two years out of high school during college, big ones,
one to two acres, about twenty per day. Most were surrounded by
hedgerows, woods, streams, etc. Plenty of opportunity to **** unseen.
Not once did I ever **** on someone else's property, nor did it ever
occur to me that I would or could.

Hound Dog

wrote in message
ups.com...
I cut lawns for two years out of high school during college, big ones,
one to two acres, about twenty per day. Most were surrounded by
hedgerows, woods, streams, etc. Plenty of opportunity to **** unseen.
Not once did I ever **** on someone else's property, nor did it ever
occur to me that I would or could.

WOW!

You cut from 20 to 40 acres of grass a day?

No wonder you didn't take a ****. You never had time, and besides, Superman
never had to go to the bathroom either.

Just out of curiosity, just when did you find time to attend college?

I guess you are just a very remarkable person who believes everyone is naive
enough to believe your ****.

PrecisionMachinisT

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I think I would probly save it into a paper bag and the next time he shows
up, throw it under the seat of his truck when nobody is looking.

--

SVL

I was one in a crew of five... dumbass

Hound Dog

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was one in a crew of five... dumbass

Oh, I stand corrected.

You are not a Superman after all.

Just a bigoted, dumb ass.

Oh, I stand corrected.

You are not a Superman after all.

Just a bigoted, dumb ass.

Oh please... your true colors come out... you were flirting with
showing them, but could resist no longer I see.

I'm bigoted because I take issue with someone ****ting on my property?
They were a Latin American crew, so what? I could care less about
their ethnicity. I can translate "This is not a bathroom" to many
languages.

To an idiot like yourself, a Latino squatting in someone's private
property is OK? It can be expected? Shucks, who's the bigotted dumb
ass? I guess if this person had a differnet ethnicity your reaction
would be different? Perhaps this type of behavior is unheard of among
other races?

If they were Anglo, Irish, French, African, Indian, Asian, or whatever
I would have the same damn reaction. It is simply not acceptable for
ANY HUMAN to squat in my yard. They can use my bathroom like any other
damn human on my property, IF THEY WOULD JUST ASK.

Shoot, even with a language barrier it is not hard to do. Hold up one
or two fingers, bend your knees and jump up and down a lot.