djay

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just cannot reconcile this situation, and need some advice. I swear
this happened today and I'm not a troll fishing for suckers.

Late this afternoon my wife and I, two small kids and the dog were in
the back yard enjoying the newly mown grass and sunshine, talking to
our neighbors over the fence. The dog tore off and went to a a
forsythia patch on the other side of the yard and proceeded to get lost
for about the next ten minutes.

Knowing my dog, I had to check up on her to see what kind of filth she
had found, to detain her for so long under the bushes. I chased her
out of there and surveyed the situation. On my side of the fence the
flys were buzzing round and all I could smell were the ill tidings of
somebody's lunch. On the other side of my fence were the remains of
used tissues with the stains of said ill tidings staring back up at me.

Shock...

Ok, now the dog is back on the other side of the yard nuzzling up to my
11 month old son... licking his hands... oh my God... I alert the wife
and now we're scrambling inside to clean the little guy off, cursing
our brains out, trying to figure out what the hell happened.

All I know is that nobody was in our back yard today before five PM,
save for the lawn maintenance crew that came around 2:30 PM.

No esta banyo.

Now what? Do I call the place and basically acuse one of their crew of
defecating in my bushes??? I swear this is too much for reasonable
people to deal with. Can anybody help me sort this situation out? I
have a one year contract with this place and will probably have to find
another outfit before I explain why I am terminating.

Just wait until the time you see your doggie eating it's own business and
then licking your child's face... don't think it doesn't happen *all the
time*

Offer your bathroom to the workers.