DesignGuy

Default Looking for Delta shower faucet housign assy

My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the
housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some
searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun
intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and seats&springs
and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored
plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

The diagram is at:
http://www.deltafaucetwarehouse.com/parts-acc/1424.pdf

Edwin Pawlowski

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the
housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some
searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun
intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and
seats&springs
and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored
plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

Do a Google search for Delta faucets. There are a few places that carry the
replacement parts. I rag across one while looking for something else and
they had pictures, model number, part numbers, etc. It would be very easy
to find what you need.

DesignGuy

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace

the
housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some
searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun
intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and
seats&springs
and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored
plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

Do a Google search for Delta faucets. There are a few places that carry

the
replacement parts. I rag across one while looking for something else and
they had pictures, model number, part numbers, etc. It would be very easy
to find what you need.

Thanks, I did finally find one place online that had it:

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/deltafaucetparts.html

Price was $38.42, plus s&h.

DOUGLAS

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the
housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some
searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun
intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and
seats&springs
and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored
plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

The diagram is at:
http://www.deltafaucetwarehouse.com/parts-acc/1424.pdf

Have you tried calling Delta?
I think they have a toll free number.

What I think you are describing is the pressure balance valve assembly.
Delta offered a lifetime user warranty on most of their products.
About three years ago, they sent me the exact part that you describe, for
free.

Doug

Rudy

Didja try www.faucet.com

I've ordered Delta from them

Anyone have any sources for these?

The diagram is at:
http://www.deltafaucetwarehouse.com/parts-acc/1424.pdf

DesignGuy

"DOUGLAS" wrote in message
link.net...

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the tip. I called them and they took my name, # etc. I told them
I was the second owner of the house. They only supply *original* owners
replacement parts for free, they charge everyone else. Also parts must have
been mfg since 1995.

I told them I'll replace it with a Moen