DOUGLAS

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
news:C_Kke.2585$g66.1208@attbi_s71...
My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the
housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some
searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun
intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and
seats&springs
and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored
plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

The diagram is at:
http://www.deltafaucetwarehouse.com/parts-acc/1424.pdf

Have you tried calling Delta?
I think they have a toll free number.

What I think you are describing is the pressure balance valve assembly.
Delta offered a lifetime user warranty on most of their products.
About three years ago, they sent me the exact part that you describe, for
free.

Doug