Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
peter

Default leafguard -- do they really clean your gutter?

I'm thinking of installing leafguard on my house, which is surrounded by
several douglas fir trees that is dropping pine needles.

I have used google group to read about leafguard in this newsgroup.
Basically, some people said it works (the ones who have it installed) and
some people say it won't work (sounds like they don't have it installed).

So, has anyone installed leafguard and found that it doesn't work? If so, in
what way? If it is clogged with debries, does leafguard actually give you
free gutter cleaning? If the water overshoot the gutter, do they come and
dry your basement?

gutter repair--what a headache peter p. Home Repair 13 April 19th 05 02:18 PM
Gutter guards ! [email protected] Home Repair 3 December 20th 04 09:35 PM
Cleaning VCR - need help and a diagram Mike Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 04 03:54 PM
Gutter screen barry martin Home Repair 2 August 28th 04 02:24 PM
gutter guards Bloated Elvis Home Repair 0 October 15th 03 03:42 AM