Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rile

Default Compression fittings

I am planning to install a freeze-free hose bib. I'd rather not sweat
the pipe and instead plan to use compression fittings. However, in the
past, it always seemed that no matter how tight I thought I had the
fitting, it always seems to drip and I would tighten until I was afraid
of snapping something. Is there some secret that I'm not aware of in
using them?