Eric and Megan Swope

Default Quikrete Products

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other mom
and pop hardware stores? For example Traction Sand or Tube Sand, materials
like that. Thanks for your time and help.

Richard J Kinch

Eric and Megan Swope writes:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other
mom and pop hardware stores?

Lowes has special ordered non-stocking items from Quikrete for me in the
past, like their pool plaster.
Jimbo

The best way to find out who handles any product in your area is to contact
the manufacture directly and ask them. Tell them exactly what your looking
for and they will probably be able to tell which of their dealers handles
what you need. Most companies like Home Depot will gladly give you the name
of their local representative.

www.quikrete.com

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Eric and Megan Swope writes:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other
mom and pop hardware stores?

Lowes has special ordered non-stocking items from Quikrete for me in the
past, like their pool plaster.

Joseph Meehan

Eric and Megan Swope wrote:
Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or
other mom and pop hardware stores? For example Traction Sand or Tube
Sand, materials like that. Thanks for your time and help.

Yellow pages sand and gravel supply.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

G Henslee

xrongor wrote:

Eric and Megan Swope writes:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other
mom and pop hardware stores?

top-posting corrected

second best would be to use this newfangled thing they got called a

phone
book and say to the people on the line 'hey, do you carry such and such
product?'

randy

What a novel idea.

kroil news.verizon.net Home Repair 7 April 21st 05 02:44 PM
OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry Carter Woodworking 23 June 18th 04 07:34 PM
FS: Semiconductor Data Books [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 April 28th 04 10:02 PM
Pre-cancelling mixer products (DAC sample selection) Hobbyist Electronics 1 November 22nd 03 07:34 PM
ML Campbell Finishing Products tailslid1 Woodworking 3 August 10th 03 04:30 AM