xrongor

second best would be to use this newfangled thing they got called a phone
book and say to the people on the line 'hey, do you carry such and such
product?'

randy

The best way to find out who handles any product in your area is to
contact the manufacture directly and ask them. Tell them exactly what
your looking for and they will probably be able to tell which of their
dealers handles what you need. Most companies like Home Depot will gladly
give you the name of their local representative.

www.quikrete.com

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Eric and Megan Swope writes:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase
Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other
mom and pop hardware stores?

Lowes has special ordered non-stocking items from Quikrete for me in the
past, like their pool plaster.