TURTLE

"Jabs" wrote in message
"Les Wilson" wrote:

Nah - no stolen equipment or parts... he's an honest guy.

Les,
SURE...he is!

Jabs

This is Turtle.

'' Les '' still has a chance to get a honest one for about 1 out of 5 is honest.
Jabs I see a bunch of these side jobers from the school board and other places
and a honest one is very rare to see, but I do see one everyonce in a while.
Even when the odds are stacked against Les I had to point out his odds as to
getting a honest one out of having 1 in 5 being honest one or 4 out of 5 being
dishonest.

TURTLE

Vicki Szaszvari

TURTLE wrote:
"Jabs" wrote in message

"Les Wilson" wrote:

Nah - no stolen equipment or parts... he's an honest guy.

Les,
SURE...he is!

Jabs

This is Turtle.

'' Les '' still has a chance to get a honest one for about 1 out of 5 is honest.
Jabs I see a bunch of these side jobers from the school board and other places
and a honest one is very rare to see, but I do see one everyonce in a while.
Even when the odds are stacked against Les I had to point out his odds as to
getting a honest one out of having 1 in 5 being honest one or 4 out of 5 being
dishonest.

I wouldn't put money on odds like that on a crap table.
Tony Hwang

Jabs wrote:

Oh yes it does! If they're a side-jobber, somebody's getting ripped off so
that you can get a 22% discount.

Jabs

wrote in message
oups.com...

"Just curious -- you always accept the low bid? For your car repair
and, say, masons and electricians? Drive a Yugo or Hyundai? Hire
mojados for roofing? "

No, of course not, but that has nothing to do with the bogus assertion
that anyone that comes in at a 22% lower price is a crook.

Hi,
I am a retired EE who often fix all kinds of electric/electronics stuffs
for my neighbors free, only charging the cost of parts if needed.
I must be a big time crook? I am very much afraid of people who always
talk in definite term.
Tony
Tekkie®

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

wrote in message
oups.com...

"Just curious -- you always accept the low bid? For your car repair
and, say, masons and electricians? Drive a Yugo or Hyundai? Hire
mojados for roofing? "

No, of course not, but that has nothing to do with the bogus assertion
that anyone that comes in at a 22% lower price is a crook.

Hi,
I am a retired EE who often fix all kinds of electric/electronics stuffs
for my neighbors free, only charging the cost of parts if needed.
I must be a big time crook? I am very much afraid of people who always
talk in definite term.
Tony

So Tony you are a definite asshole!
--