Bishoop

Default Grout Sealer

Has anyone used a product named "Stand 'N Seal" on their ceramic tile floors
to seal the grout?

If so:

Any problems with "over spray" causing staining or any other
difficulties with adjacent things like cabinets or baseboard?

In general, does it do the job?

Thanks for any input, pro or con.

pray4surf

"Bishoop" wrote in message
: Has anyone used a product named "Stand 'N Seal" on their ceramic tile
floors
: to seal the grout?
:
: If so:
:
: Any problems with "over spray" causing staining or any other
: difficulties with adjacent things like cabinets or baseboard?
:
: In general, does it do the job?
:
: Thanks for any input, pro or con.
:

Go to
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/...ght=Stand+Seal

Rick

LEB

"Bishoop" wrote in message
Has anyone used a product named "Stand 'N Seal" on their ceramic tile
floors to seal the grout?

If so:

Any problems with "over spray" causing staining or any other
difficulties with adjacent things like cabinets or baseboard?

In general, does it do the job?

Thanks for any input, pro or con.

I have used Stand N Seal and it was great. It was so much easier than
sealing all the grout on my hands and knees. It did not have a bad effect
anything that was 'over sprayed'. It was a very good product and I think a
great labor and time saver. I think I bought mine at Home Depot and when I
went back to get some additional Stand N Seal, the employee told me that
they now carry a new grout that has the sealer already in it (I can't
remember what it is called). He said the grout with sealer works well and
is very popular with customers.

Grout Sealer Bishoop Home Ownership 1 April 30th 05 02:17 PM
Grout Sealant cover Home Ownership 9 March 16th 05 04:14 PM
Grout Sealant cover Home Repair 10 March 16th 05 04:14 PM
Shower tile - verticle seams - caulk or grout? dango Home Repair 3 September 27th 04 12:07 AM
tool for prying old grout out? peter Home Repair 4 March 2nd 04 08:06 AM